Unfortunately, the production of collagen in the skin decreases by 2% each year, causing it to lose elasticity and healthy color. It leads to wrinkle formation, sagging, and the loss of defined contours. Nithya injections of pure collagen have made it possible to both slow down and reverse the chrono- and photoaging of the face and body, stimulating the creation of new cells. Read on to discover how Nithya collagen is transforming skincare with cutting-edge technology.
Background Of Nithya Collagen
With over 30 years of experience, the Italian pharmaceutical company Euroresearch has developed a line of high-quality injectables under the brand name Nithya and established itself as a global leader in the collagen market. Nithya injections are an innovative skin-plumping treatment that stimulates the production of collagen while improving skin texture and tone. The name “Nithya” is of Sanskrit origin and means “eternal,” “everlasting,” or “perpetual”, which may refer to the idea of “eternal beauty.”
Nithya is made up of microparticles of type I heterologous collagen that were obtained using an innovative technology developed and patented by Euroresearch. Nithya works not just by supplying collagen directly to the skin but also by boosting the body’s own natural collagen and elastin synthesis. With this state-of-the-art collagen treatment, you may not only improve the external condition of the skin but also restore its structure, bringing it as close as possible to a healthy young skin.
In order to achieve the best results, it is important to make sure that the products are purchased from a reputable supplier. Major Medical Solutions is such a reliable online store for aesthetic treatments. If you are interested, visit the website to get information about the Nithya Collagen price for the wholesale order.
Nithya collagen rejuvenation has many advantages, including the following:
- Safety – Nithya is 100% hypoallergenic since it is produced in completely sterile conditions from equine Achilles tendon tissue. Equine collagen has been licensed by the FDA for the treatment of open wounds, scars, skin ulcers, and bedsores.
- Effectiveness – Immediately after the injection of Nithya, the product spreads in the dermis and attracts water. Thus, the skin becomes hydrated, thicker, and has a more youthful appearance. In general, the results may last from 3 to 6 months. The duration of effects may vary depending on the patient’s skin type, age, lifestyle, and the injection area.
- Versatility – Nithya is suitable for treating almost any area of the face and body, and if necessary, it can be combined with other cosmetic procedures.
- There is nearly no downtime – Nithya collagen therapy normally requires minimal recovery time. After the session, only small bruises might develop at the injection sites, which resolve on their own within a few days.
Application And Usage
The doctor prepares an injectable solution immediately before the procedure. For this, Nithya powder is diluted with saline or double-distilled water. If necessary, lidocaine is added as an anesthetic, or an anesthetic cream can be used before application to make the procedure more comfortable. The Nithya treatment protocol typically consists of three procedures spaced two or three weeks apart. The course can be repeated after 6 months to maintain the desired results.
With Nithya treatments, you can address a wide range of aesthetic issues and imperfections. Nithya is used to treat:
- Post-traumatic lesions;
- Facial acne scars;
- Age-related skin imperfections, including fine lines on the forehead and nasolabial folds;
- Hereditary body and face conditions such as skin hypotrophy, hypotonia, or reduced skin elasticity;
- Signs of facial fat loss (human immunodeficiency virus);
- Stretch marks in the upper and lower abdomen, buttocks, and thighs.
As with most treatments, Nithya has several contraindications that need to be considered. Nithya should not be used by women who are pregnant or breastfeeding or patients under the age of 18. Also, individuals who are prone to developing hypertrophic scars or keloids or suffer from autoimmune diseases such as epilepsy or diabetes should avoid this treatment. The treatment is not recommended for patients who have inflammation and/or infection around the targeted areas and take blood thinners.
To ensure the safety and effectiveness of the treatment, Nithya injections should only be carried out by experienced professionals in aesthetic medicine. Before the treatment, avoid alcohol, nicotine, and caffeine on the day of the procedure and blood-thinning medications (e.g. aspirin, heparin) within one week before the treatment. Since Nithya is a minimally invasive treatment, it requires little to no downtime. However, some people may experience minor side effects in the injected areas:
- Slight stinging sensation;
- Inflammatory reactions, itching, pain;
- Coloration or discoloration.
Thanks to Euroresearch’s well-established manufacturing processes, Nithya products have a high degree of purity and safety, which guarantees the best quality. Nithya collagen injections are ideal for skin rejuvenation, not only of the face but also of the body, increasing skin density and elasticity. Remember that the results of your treatment depend on the expertise and experience of your doctor.