Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is so easy to make and loaded with lots of flavor! Pizza crust is piled high with bites of chicken, bacon, mozzarella cheese, ranch dressing and fresh green onions. Salty, creamy, cheesy with a crisp crust – the perfect pizza!
What’s in this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Recipe
30 mins from pantry to table with only a handful of ingredients needed. It doesn’t get much easier than this!
- Pizza Crust: Buy one from the store or make my favorite homemade pizza dough!
- Ranch Dressing: Just like the crust, you can go store-bought or use the best homemade ranch dressing recipe for the very best flavor.
- Mozzarella Cheese: You can buy a bag of it that’s already been pre-shredded. Or, for an stretchier cheese pull, shred fresh mozzarella yourself.
- Bacon: Cook the bacon so it gets nice and crispy. You want to be able to break it apart and crumble it. I recommend making air fryer bacon!
- Green Onion: The best touch of fresh flavor!
- Chicken: You can use a chopped chicken breast or just buy an already cooked rotisserie chicken and shred it.
PRO TIP: For even more ranch flavor, try adding in some ranch seasoning to your pizza dough.
Can I sneak more veggies on this pizza?
Absolutely, whether you are trying to get more in for yourself or the kids, you can add other veggies. Here are a few that’ll work well:
- Bell Peppers
Any type of pizza crust will work, including pre-baked pizza crust, pre-made refrigerated pizza dough, homemade pizza dough, or cauliflower pizza crust.
Shredded mozzarella is my favorite. However, you can choose other melty cheeses if you like, like jack or cheddar. Ideally grate your own cheese, pre-shredded cheese has agents that prevent it from melting well.
Add the cheese before the toppings so that the bacon stays crispy and the chicken doesn’t get soggy.
How to Store and Reheat
Once cooled to room temperature, chicken bacon ranch pizza will stay fresh for up to 3 days in the fridge. I recommend reheating in the oven or air fryer to maintain the best consistency.
This pizza is great all by itself! However, it’s also perfect to pair with:
More Easy Pizza Recipes We Love
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is simple to make and full of flavor! Loaded with succulent chicken, smokey bacon, melty cheese, liberally drizzled with creamy ranch.
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
: 30 minutes
Prep the pizza stone/pan: Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Once heated, place the pizza stone or pan in the oven.
Prep the crust: If the crust is still in dough form, roll out the dough. Place the pizza crust on a large piece of parchment paper.
Add the toppings: Spread a thin layer of ranch dressing on the pizza crust. Top the pizza with the mozzarella cheese, bacon, green onion, and chicken.
Bake: Remove the pizza pan or stone from the oven. Slide the pizza onto the pan and bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the crust is crispy on the outside and cooked through (if using pizza dough). Finish with a drizzle of extra ranch dressing and a sprinkle of chopped green onion.
**A rotisserie chicken from the grocery store works well. You can also cook 2 large chicken breasts any way you choose or use any leftover cooked chicken that you have on hand.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 333
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 14g88%
Vitamin A 444IU9%
Vitamin C 1mg1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.